You can buy tickets here.
Please note that the Mad House Helsinki venue is small, and there is a limited number of seats.
In case of queries or cancellations, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DOORS, FOYER, AND OTHER SERVICES IN THE AREA
The doors open approximately 5-10 min before show time. We would kindly remind you that Mad House has no foyer. However, there are a number of unique cafes and restaurants in the Teurastamo area, and the Kohta Kunsthalle gallery. You may find information and opening hours at the Teurastamo web pages.
Mad House is located in Helsinki, among the cultural facilities and restaurants of the Teurastamo area, 500 meters West from the Kalasatama metro station. Address: Työpajankatu 2a, building 4, 00580 Helsinki. FIND US ON THE MAP .
The Mad House Helsinki venue, with a distinct brick tower, is located in the Teurastamo yard, between restaurant Palema and distillery bar Tislaamo. There is a small grassy barbeque area in front of Mad House. The location is easily accessible by public transport: The nearest metro stations are Kalasatama and Sörnäinen, the buses 16, 55, 59, 550, and 510 stop nearby, and there is a city bike station in front of Teurastamo. Those arriving by car can find parking spaces in the nearby streets (2 hours free parking with a parking disk). Find more information about the premises and accessibility.
CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION FOR AUDIENCES
- Please attend the performances only when you are fully healthy.
- Cough and sneeze into a handkerchief or your sleeve.
- If possible, buy your tickets online. If you buy your ticket at the door, please use card. We do not accept cash at the moment.
- Please arrive at the venue only just before the performance, and maintain a safety distance between yourself and others while waiting to get in.*
- We ask all to wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks are available for spectators.
- The distance between audience members in the performances are guaranteed.